Spaces are limited, so Register here now!
Learning Intentions of the PL Virtual Book Club
- Network and collaborate with teachers from across the province who teach at the same level in a French program
- Communicate in French in a safe and inclusive environment
- Reflect on our teaching strategies to put into practise innovative theories and approaches that guide students to successfully listen, interact, read, and write in French
- Connect our learning to the BC Core French curriculum
Save the Dates!
- Book Club intro with author Pamela Marshall Gray –Sunday, May 24th 4:00-5:30pm
- Session #2– Thursday, June 11 4-5:00pm
- Session #3– Thursday, September 244:00-5:00pm
- Session #4– Thursday, October 29 4:00-5:00pm
- Session #5– Thursday, November 26 4:00-5:30pmwith author Pamela Marshall Gray
These bilingual sessions will be facilitated by BCLCA Executive Committee members:
Kindra Harte– French Coordinator Saanich School District, UVIC Education Department Instructor
Shauna Néro– Vice-Principal, French Program Coordinator, French Immersion and Core French Teacher, grade 9 – Mission Public Schools