Fostering Meaningful Interactions in the second-language classroom
Join us for a discussion series with pedagogical leaders!
Insights into the research that informs the action-oriented approach (AOA), practical suggestions for implementing the AOA within any given curriculum, and classroom-ready examples that can be used as is or adapted to other contexts.
Based on videos, podcasts, and pedagogical articles from the CASLT website on the Action-Oriented Approach in language learning, a topic relevant to teachers, leaders, and coordinators in French programs.
- $45; includes 4 meetings with discussions facilitated by Kindra Harte, Franzi Karlen, and Trish Kolber.
- One year subscription to the CASLT website with access to all resources on their website. If you already have a subscription this year, you can use the promotional code for your next subscription
- Tuesday, May 31: 16h00-17h00: Orientation to CASLT platform orientation with Kindra Harte and Kim Giese de CASLT
Discussion on Action-Oriented Approach for the following three sessions:
- Thursday June 9th: 16h00-17h00
- Tuesday Sept. 27th: 16h00-17h00
- Tuesday November 15th 16h00-17h00
Registration deadline Tuesday May 17th, 2022
Please note that there will be no reimbursements.